Sunday 17 July 2016

FS493 - Thanks


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Vickie Y. Another amazing gallery full of inspiration - I chose 4 in my initial run through, but settled on this one:



I focused on Vickie's:
-stormy colours
-horizontal stripe background
-black script sentiment
-gold dots

I changed:
-no flower
-changed spatter from purple to gold
-shape of the focal panel

This is also for Day 13 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge.

I used:
-distress inks (Pumice Stone, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Blue Print, Chipped Sapphire)
-Gold KGT
-Mama Elephant Thanks script die.

13 comments:

  1. The background looks like the ocean. So cool Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on Vickie's card. The watery blues are so pretty and I do love that die. ME makes some amazing dies, don't they?! But it's your design that makes this card so special. I guessing that Vickie loved your take on her card. I know I do. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background Ardyth, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your watercolouring is just great, Ardyth and I love the look you achieved that looks like the ocean!!!! The gold splatters are lovely and that sentiment die is just great!!! Your card is simply stunning!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully beautiful background! And I love that it is just simple but takes center stage with such presence...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so 'you' Ardyth CAS and stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background, and the gold splatter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the splatters, I love the colors, I love the inlaid 'thanks' and I love the size of the design element - sooooo effective!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those gold splatters are so gorgeous against the beautiful blue hues, Ardyth ... love how the sentiment seems to be being tossed about in the ocean waves ... what a great sense of movement! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.