Wednesday 4 December 2013

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day 4




It's Day 4 of the 12 Days of Holiday Projects!

We’re a group of online crafty friends who love being creative. We're now on Day 4 of a 12 day event to provide you with tons of Holiday-themed inspiration. We're making crafty projects using products we like and some of us are even offering prizes! Check each blog for information about what prizes are being offered and when the winners will be announced on that blog.

I love this graphic card - I cut the letters using my Silhouette, embossed the green strip with my Grosgrain Texture Plate and printed the sentiment on the computer. That's an MFT snowflake as well, cut in silver mirror card. I made 24 of these for my Church Christmas cards.

Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the rest of The Crew:

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful and striking CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your colors just LEAP off of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another elegant card your talent is endless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this card is sure to get the ten Lords-a-leaping with these bold and vibrant colors! Nice to see the awesome grosgrain die in action again!

    Graphic, clean, simple...so perfectly Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card but how do you get your grosgrain plate to emboss so deep? Mine barely shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright, bold, festive and yes, you've captured the essence of Christmas with your sentiment once again!! Love it!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold and vibrant, Ardyth ... and such a great message ... yep, completely full of joy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyful card! I can hear my little Sunday School children singing this in my head. Your card, and the joy this message brings is wonderful! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! Really cute! Love the bold font!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Ardyth. Love the simple, elegant design paired with the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card, Ardyth! Like the of the grosgrain texture w/the paper letters and what a pretty little snowflake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Striking card - love the bright, bold look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, Ardy! I FINALLY got that grosgrain die in the mail last week, so your timing is perfect as inspiration for me! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! love the bold solid colors. and that silver snowflake is darling

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, ya got me. I caught myself thinking when I saw your card "looks like a giant ribbon". Ta da. Grosgrain plate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That grosgrain texture plate has been on my wish list for awhile now. I think you were the first person I saw to use it. Love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, this is so striking. I thought you had found giant ribbon, but the impression plate is even better. Fabulous effect.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.