Sunday 20 May 2012

Outlawz Week 3 - Pink, Yellow and Green

Week three of my month as Guest Designer for the Outlawz CAS challenge and I'm so pleased with this card for this week's challenge, which is to use pink, green and yellow:


Nothing fancy or clever here - I simply stamped this old Magenta stamp twice, coloured the images with copics and then cut them out using scissors. I went around the edge with my black copic marker so there were no unsightly white edges and then popped them up on dimensionals, and added stickles (they're a little subtler in real life!). I love how the colours seem to just pop right off the page.

5 comments:

  1. This is like a picture - it's so pretty. I do like the touch of sparkle on the tulips. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally...beautiful colours and love the simplicity of the design :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wasn't working awhile ago, so I left a comment on your SCS page. I just worry that you're missing out on Comments because blogger.com seems to be having troubles lately.

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color choices...they really do POP off of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, so clean and simple and you did a great job with the colors...and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.