Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Blues

It's been a sunny, glorious holiday weekend here and I haven't made a card in over 2 days! We visited my parents and some friends and I saw "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" with Judi Dench and Maggie Smith and Bill Nighy, and Imelda Staunton and Tom Wilkinson - it's really a great movie with terrific acting from an outstanding cast.

I'm full of ideas and inspiration for tomorrow, but for today, here's a card that I made a while ago:


This is a stamp from Ditto that I got at Michael's (the one stamp has all nine 'flowers' on it). I also have the same stamp where the flowers are outlined rather than solid. I stamped in Versafine Onyx  and embossed with iridescent embossing powder before adding the Doodlebug gems (I'm running out of these - they are my favourite because of their bright colours and hemispheric shape!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is REALLY amazing! I so love it! The colors are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Ardyth...this a brilliant beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, this is so pret-ty!!! Love all the blues and the shimmer. And how cool that you used clear gems on the top.

    hahaha ... you had me laughing out loud this morning when I read about your body relaxing with the non-random card ... I hear you, I'm usually much more relaxed around neatness and order. I need to force myself to be random : )

    Great card, great comment!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.