Saturday 25 February 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Home Sweet Home

This week's trigger:


And here's my card:


The biggest challenge for this card was finding stamps that have a similar line weight and style, that fit into the  cut out white polka dots and represented something from the trigger.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you have a wonderful weekend! It's my mom's birthday tomorrow and I haven't made her a card yet, so I know what I'll be doing today!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sunshine Designs (house), Hero Arts (Bird), Stampin' Up! (flowers), Gina K Designs (Thank you)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Green Galore, Cool Caribbean, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky (sponged edges)
Accessories: Copic markers, stickles, circle nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. Clever take on the trigger. Love the jumbo polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.