Tuesday 5 December 2017

Muse 245, CTS249 - Beautiful Day


I am still playing catch up after a few days away last week. It feels so good to get back to crafting after a break, doesn't it? This is my card for this week's Muse challenge, where Anita has given us an elegant inspiration:


I focused on Anita's:
-floral theme
-partial die-cut
-colours
-white embossed/watercolour technique
-script sentiment

I changed the layout to fit with the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


I haven't watercoloured like this for a long time, so I had fun with mixing Distress Inks to create different shades for my flowers.

I used:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Really Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner - this is really dramatic - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ardyth. The watercolor on the blooms is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Ardyth. Love how you switched up the orientation and your watercolouring of these gorgeous florals is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, great take on Anita's card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Loving the sharpness that cut edge gives to the gorgeous yellow blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous ! The colour is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card, Ardyth! Beautiful watercoloring and I love how you combined challenges with your design...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the card I came to see... and it is sooo beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.