Thursday 29 June 2017

Muse 222 - Get Well Soon


Here's my card for this week's Muse, where Kim brought us this sweet summery scene:


I focused on Kim's:
-window of blended colour
-floral theme
-colours
-black script sentiment

I started by masking a circle on my panel and stamping the A Jillian Vance Design daisies. I masked the daisies and blended some blue and green to create my background. I combined the bee and flower elements by colouring the daisies in bee-like colours - yellow with dark centres, using copics. Then I embossed the panel with a pierced circle die to mimic the piercing around Kim's window. I stamped my sentiment and added some Stickles to the petals of the daisies.

I used:
-Flutters and Flowers
-Showers of Blessings

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card Ardyth...so in love with those sweet daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the daisies and your gorgeous blending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ardyth. Love the bright background colors. They make those wonderful daisy flowers really stand out. I love the daisy stamp every time you use it. I never get tired of it, soI think it's about time I purchase it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty - sure to make the recipient feel better!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daisies are so sweet and I love your blended background! Such a lovely take on Kim's card, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.