Wednesday 8 February 2017

SPDMIU28 - Thanks!


Welcome to the February SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!


This time I chose to focus on the inspiration photo. Such pretty colours!

I created a silver vase of peach, pink and white flowers, with yellow centres to pick up on the candle flames. I used a white circle panel for the cake plate and a grey 'tablecloth'. The stitched panel is a rectangle, so I 'shortened' it for my square card by partially inlaying the sentiment into it.

I used:
-Birthday Journal Card (the vase is one of the cake layers!)
-Beautiful Bauble
-Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Ahh...love that sweet little bunch of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! Love how you created the bottom edge of the background panel with the sentiment - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy colours and love the word die cut into the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love how you inlaid the die! I want to use that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Ardyth - love the die cut treatment!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool design! Love the softly colored posies and the shiny 'thanks'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done with the thanks die, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you treated the die cut sentiment. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've done the die cut sentiment, Ardyth and the little flowers are so pretty!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.