Saturday 16 August 2014

Muse 80 - Happy Birthday


Ah, Saturday, my Muse day! Have I mentioned how much I love this challenge? (I know I own it now, but don't forget it was created by Jackie Rockwell, so I think I can get away with saying that I love it without being arrogant! lol!). Every week I'm truly inspired by the Muse and also by all the amazing cards that are linked up!

My card was inspired by this beauty from DT member Therese:



I went clean and graphic but stuck with the theme and the colours. I think that by outlining the MB die cut flower in black, I've included the black thread element, and my sentiment is from the same Altenew stamp set (doesn't it look like those old label-tapes?!). And let's not forget the enamel dot for the black flower centre!

There's still time for you to play along - the challenge will close on Monday at 8 am EDT. Voting starts then and continues until Tuesday at 8. Results will be posted on Tuesday at noon! Hope to see you there!

13 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning once again Ardyth!I soooo want this die, but alas I have searched and searched but cannot find it in the uk :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word, Ardyth ... LOVE! I could go on (and on), but think that says it all! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in love...crisp, bold and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on Therese's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on Therese`s card and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the muse, Ardyth. Your image is so clean and fresh. I do think you're entitled to state your love for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking card - and a fabulous take on the MUSE card.
    I am really enjoying the MUSE challenges, so thanks for all the hard work you're putting in over there.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. POW! BAM! Shazam! You rocked it Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I am loving this card Ardyth! It is amazing, I am loving the bright pink and black. Yes, the sentiment does look like those label makers from back in the day! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ardyth!! Your flower is amazing. I love cards that contain inlays. They make the cards that more sophisticated. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this big white bloom over pink BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bright, clean, graphic, striking...so you! LOVE this! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card...I love your sweet flower.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.