Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hex Appeal

I got a couple of new background stamps from Impress last week. One of them has these tiny little double-outlined hexagons that I thought would go perfectly with Lisa's little Bumble from Clear Dollar Stamps.




 I coloured each hex  with copics to make a flower pattern for the bee, fussy cut the amount of the background I wanted to use, added Stickles and used a Papertrey sentiment. I added Lisa's sweet little Bumble and used the sketch challenge from Clearly I Stamp.





6 comments:

  1. Fun background! Could also qualify for the Tuesday Moxie Fab! That's what I thought it was for... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very funny card. :-)
    I want to watch it closely with all these very bright colors.

    Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is an awesome take on the sketch, Ardyth! I hope you don't mind if I post this on the CDS facebook page! Awesome card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The hexagon background is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and I love Lisa's bumble bee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combination! You went to a lot of work coloring all of those hexagons, but your combination was very effective. Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge and for using Lisa's stamp!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.