Sunday 13 May 2012

FS275 - Tobymac

Today got away from me, so this is a quick, late post for this week's Featured Stamper challenge.


for a wedding shower at our church this week, inspired by this card by Tobymac:



Then a Christmas card:



which was inspired by the colour combination and the adorable little cutout letters that she used on this card:



Gotta run - lots of laundry to be done after my son spent the weekend on Survival with his Air Cadet squadron!

PS - I've double checked on the line of dots stamp from Saturday's rainbow card. It is still available at Stamps of Life in a set called Borders 4 Me - hope that helps, Bahb!


3 comments:

  1. Love the glitter around the hearts on the first one and the Merry banner on the second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got through buying the Stamps of Life Back 2 Basics set to get the dots for your Always Dots card I LOVE!

    I'll be buying the Borders one now, first ever border stamps for me. You've awakened a whole new thread in my brain, just in time to revive my mojo I thought was dead. Phew! Close Call.

    Thanks,
    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Santa card Ardyth - just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.