Monday 20 February 2012

Featured Stamper 263 - Beccabatgirl



I've followed Beccabatgirl for a couple of years now - I love her style! As usual, I couldn't choose just one, so here are the four that inspired me and my re-do. Becky's are the small ones, mine are the larger ones.



























Supplies:


"thanks"
Stamps: Stamps of Life
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Doodlebug DP, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Concord Crush
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Cuttlebug die, yellow stickles


"Big Blossom"
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Big Blossom
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Ink: Kaleidescope blues
Accessories: Copic Multiliner


"Leafy Thank you"
Stamps: Hero Arts Leaf background, Stampin' Up (Curly Cute)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, GIna K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: 1/8" circle punch, stickles


"Flowery Thanks"
Stamps: Gina K Designs (Solid Flowers), Stampin' Up (Thanks Kindly, small black flower)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore
Accessories: Stickles

2 comments:

  1. These are just great - I really like the last card - the flowers are fab!

    Morning - check out my blog here, there's a little something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Question for you - are these going onto your Etsy shop site? If so, there are 2 more I'd like to add onto my valentine purchase. I'll check out your Esty shop later on today to see if these are for sale or if they're part of your personal stash :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.